There are many types of behaviour that are considered anti-social
- Excessive noise nuisance, Loud music, Dogs barking, Etc
- Intimidating groups in public spaces
- Street drinking
- Drug or alcohol misuse
- problems with bars and clubs
- Or dog fouling
If you are a victim of antisocial behaviour there are many ways you can report the problem safely and in complete confidence either in person or by telephone and email, DON’T SUFFER IN SILENCE.
- You can report anti-social behaviour in confidence to the Islington anti-social behaviour hotline 24/7 on 020 7527 7272 or report your concern online by CLICKING HERE
- Or if you prefer you can make an appointment with one of the antisocial behaviour officers at St Johns street area office to explain your issue in person and in confidence. telephone: 020 7527 6250 email: email@example.com 245 St John Street London EC1V 4NB
- You can also report any anti-social behaviour issues to the King Square estate concierge office from the intercom in your home and by phone on 020 7490 1499
- Out of hours team: The officers are a well trained team tasked with patrolling estates, responding to resident’s calls to the ASB Hotline and supporting residents to help prevent crime and deter anti-social behaviour (ASB)
Their role is to identify and respond to social and environmental issues. Working closely with the community and in partnership with housing providers, police, young people’s services and other local agencies to help resolve problems and acting as professional witnesses, working towards making Islington Council estates a safer place for all. The officers are here to provide a highly visible and reassuring presence, if you see the officers on patrol you can approach and ask for help.
Operating hours are: Sunday-Thursday 4pm-Midnight, Friday and Saturday 5pm-4am. Hotline number: 020 7527 7272
- Police: non emergency contact number dial: 101, calls to this number are charged at 15 pence per call no matter what time of day you call, or how long you’re on the phone.